STORYBOOKS FOR CHILDREN

STORYBOOKS FOR CHILDREN
Give a Book as a Gift

13 Sept 2017

My tree keeps growing



1. Omardin Merican Noordin or O.M. Noordin (b.1911-1980) was the youngest son of M.M. Noordin and his last wife, Bernadette Seow Foong Lean. M.M. Noordin or Mashoruddin Merican Noordin was the youngest son of Mohamed Merican Noordin.
2. O.M. Noordin started a motor firm in c.1932 and later a rice mill at Jelutong, but he was well remembered for his involvement in horse racing as a licensed horse trainer and a jockey. He had a son by the name of Aladdin, alias Alen Noordin (http://alinajosh.blogspot.my/2010/12/merican-noordin-family-history.html).
3. I have included Omardin and Aladdin in the family tree (see below). According to the genealogy chart Aladdin, alias Alen Noordin is my second cousin. My tree keeps growing …
O.M. Noordin | Aladdin, alias Alen Noordin | genealogy | Noordin's family
My tree keeps growing.

No comments: